This one of the best ways we have ever eaten asparagus. My guess is that even family members who have not been fond of asparagus before will be licking their plates on this one!
- 3/4 pound of fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tsp. dried thyme (opt.)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 oz. (or more!) Feta cheese, crumbled (opt.)
- Place butter in a glass baking pan.
- Place the pan in the oven while it preheats to 350 degrees.
- When the butter is melted, lay asparagus spears in the pan, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic and seasonings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled Feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Lick plate when no one is looking. :)