We strongly recommend the Crock-pot Roast Beef Recipe over this one for our grass-fed roasts.
- Place the roast in a roast pan and add water to cover the roast.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon vinegar, 1 tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper.
- I also add some chopped onion. You can season with additional herbs to suit your taste.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue baking for 2 hours more or until the meat is tender.
Again, I highly recommend the crock-pot method as the simplest way to make the juiciest roast...but you can try this way too.
All the best,
The Farmer's Wife