The following instructions will walk you through the Order, Pick up, and Pay process for drop-point delivery.
What You Do:
1. For first time orders, join a drop-point.
2. Review our Food List.
3. Add the items you need to your cart.
4. Send the order to us by clicking the Place Order button at the end of the checkout process.
1. Meet us at the drop point for which you ordered.
2. Transfer your food from our cooler to yours.
1. Payment is made at the drop point or online by credit card at the time of checkout.
2. We do accept checks. Make your check payable to “The Family Cow.”
3. If you pay with cash, please have exact change counted out.
It’s that easy! There are no strings attached, no minimum orders, and no membership fees. You don’t need to order every time…it is totally up to you. We do all the organizing. All you do is place the order on time, be there to pick it up on time and pay for it. We do the rest.
What We Do
1.Carefully pack your order in ice, in a separate cooler just for you.
2.Invoice each order separately and include it in your cooler (so you can check our order pulling accuracy!).
3.Email your invoice, including shipping and handling*, the day before delivery.
4.Deliver your food on time to the drop point which you have selected.
* Shipping and Handling is 15% (i.e. a $50.00 order will be delivered for $7.50) Please note: The shipping and handling is capped at a $150 order. For example, a $300 order will be delivered at no increased delivery cost over a $150 order.
- We will be driving a white Ford shuttle/mini bus.
- Along with the order total we will always give you the cell phone number of the driver. You must call him if there is some emergency that prohibits you from picking up your order.
- A $10.00 restocking fee will be charged for all orders not picked up.
- If you write a check that is returned for insufficient funds, the bank charges a $30.00 fee.
We look forward to providing you and your family with the best!
Your Family Farmers